Sunday, May 6, 2012

So I have a total of 3 designs and it seems the more I design the more I start to dislike the brand name "Almost Famous" it does not reflect what I have designed. and I want my designs to reflect what I design there has to be a connection between the two. please bare with me these are the ups and downs of actually coming up with a Brand.  But I must say looking at the 3 designs and seeing where the next one leads I may have came up with something that will stick and reflect. DMS Clothing, which simply means Dedication & Motivation Equals Success. Its what I truly believe and  i hope you all feel the same way. I like the fun creative designs but I also would like to incorporate the nice & classic designs to . I LOVE versatility! and with that in mind i just had a nice idea a shirt. so keep reading and stay tuned for my HOPEFUL Fall 2012 release.